New Panel Manager interface and functionality to launch
LONDON UK: The Demographix Panel Management suite will get a new look and more functionality in November. Among the many new features are a tabbed interface giving easier access to the full range of tools, easier management of panel member details, and sortable columns on survey and panel lists.
The Demographix Panel Manager allows companies to conduct ongoing research among a group of regularly polled panel members. It allows for tracking changes in attitudes, behaviours and opinions, and thereby extend research from one-off surveys and create deeper longitudinal data collections. It's great differential from competitive offerings is that it makes panels easy to set-up and manage in a highly cost-effective way.
"We are very excited by the extensive changes we have made to the interface and the new features we have added, all at no extra cost to our Panel Manager subscribers," said Demographix CEO Derek Cohen. "Our development efforts have also included an extensive programme of internal testing, so we are confident the new suite will give you greater flexibility, usability and productivity from the word go!"
Among the new features we have introduced are:
- An easier-to-use interface with tabbed functionality: The main functionality within a panel is now tabbed (a dashboard overview, individual member management, assigned surveys, invitation email creation and scheduling, custom data downloads, etc)
- Panel member details more easily edited: You can now easily search for panel members using wildcards and edit their details, and batch remove panel members using a list of email addresses
- Assigned Surveys have a cleaner interface: Now sortable by column headers and with downloads available by category. You can now link and unlink surveys with greater ease
- Email invitation management is easier: Emails have visual icon status indicators, outcome displays, sortable columns, and much easier selection of subsets of invitees
- Column-sortable management of panels: The list of your panels can be sorted on a range of column headers, and downloaded easily
The forthcoming release of the new Panel Manager will take place throughout November and early December. We will also be offering free online demonstrations of the new system to existing and prospective users.
Timetable for release of the new Panel Management suite
- Week beginning 7 November: 2-week pre-launch advance availability for existing subscribers
- Week beginning 21 November: New Panel Manager interface goes live
- Week beginning 28 November: 1-hour Online Overview demo sessions for existing and new customers
A revised user guide, including screenshots of the new interface and an easy to follow instruction set, has also been made available: Panel Manager User Guide (opens in a new window )
About Demographix: Demographix is the leading UK developer of online research tools, specialising in the publishing, broadcast, health, public, academic and hospitality sectors. The company develops technology compatible with a wide range of browsers and form factors, including tablets and smartphones. Demographix is the registered trademark of Demographix Limited. Demographix is a company partner of the Market Research Society. Company registered in England and Wales No. 4358487. Registered with the ICO No. Z1244335.